"As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God's varied grace." 1 Peter 4:10
Welcome to College & Career Counseling!
The office of College & Career Counseling aims to partner with students as they navigate through school and make plans for after graduation. We want students to discover gifts and talents that will allow them to bless our world as disciples of Christ. Our goal is to help make each transition a smooth one. Whether God is calling students to postsecondary education, the workforce, the military, or the mission field, we will work with families to ensure students are prepared. Support is offered in a variety of ways:
- Individual meetings with students and families
- Parent nights throughout the year
- Job shadowing for juniors and seniors
- Standardized testing (PSAT, SAT, and ACT)
- Career inventories/assessments (including the ASVAB for 10-12th graders)
- Leadership opportunities throughout high school
- Scholarship opportunities for seniors
If you have any questions or comments, please contact the College & Career Guidance Counselor.
Mrs. Ashley T. Sapp