WCCS Early Childhood Summer Camp 2018
Join us for an amazing summer filled with fun, exploration, creativity… and learning how we can shine like the SON by the way we live and play!
Camp SonShine will be held for infants (at least 6 weeks of age) through children who are 3 years of age as of May 31 including campers turning 4 years old during June-August, 2018.
- Infant Class - born between September 2, 2017 and April 23, 2018
- Ones Class - born between September 2, 2016 and September 1, 2017
- Twos Class - born between September 2, 2015 and September 1, 2016
- Threes Class - born between June 1, 2014 and September 1, 2015 (includes campers turning 4 years old during June-August, 2018).
Weeks of Camp
- Week 1 - June 4-8 – God’s Amazing World - Register for Week 1 Here!
- Week 2 - June 11-15 – STEM and STEAM Explorations - Register for Week 2 Here!
- Week 3 - June 25-29 – Out of this World - Register for Week 3 Here!
- Week 4 - July 9-13 – Petite Picassos - Register for Week 4 Here!
- Week 5 - July 16-20 – Build It - Register for Week 5 Here!
- Week 6 - July 23-27 – Splish Splash Water Fun - Register for Week 6 Here!
Register for one or more sessions by clicking here!
Days and Location
- Camp will run Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m. with an early arrival option from 8:00 a.m. -8:30 a.m. for an additional $25 per week. Campers will need to bring a snack and lunch each day.
- WCCS Early Childhood Wing – Specific room assignments will be emailed the week prior to camp with additional camp information.
- Weekly Rate = $130 per child
- Early Arrival = $25 per week per child
Registration will open March 1. All students must register in advance to attend. Space is limited and registration will close once classes fill. WCCS also reserves the right to cancel a scheduled week of camp if the number of registrations do not meet the minimal camper requirement.
Week 1 – God’s Amazing World! (June 4-8)
Get ready to get out into nature as we learn more about God’s amazing world! Each day we will explore a different theme… from gardens and forests to oceans and animals! It will be a great week learning how God created our entire world and how we can help take care of it! Register for Week 1!
Week 2 – STEM and STEAM Explorations (June 11-15)
Get ready to get creative with science, technology, engineering, math, and art! This week of camp will be filled with fun as our tiny scientists work together to create new things and solve fun toddler friendly puzzles! During our Bible time we will learn how God is a part of our whole world… from math and science to art and technology. Register for Week 2!
Week 3 – Out of this World! (June 25-29)
Journey with us out of this world for a fun themed space week of camp! We will be playing with space play dough, having fun in our space sensory bin, making starry sky paintings, learning how God created all of the Heavens and the earth, and more! Register for Week 3!
Week 4 – Petite Piccasos (July 9-13)
Get ready to get creative as we explore art with our youngest artists! We will be exploring colors and textures, making play dough sculptures, creating our own abstract art, and more… all while we learn how God is creative so we can be creative too! Register for Week 4!
Week 5 – Build It! (July 16-20)
Come build with us during our fun filled week of construction camp! We will be creating whip cream towers, building with blocks, painting with construction vehicles, and more! Our tiny architects will also learn how God formed the early church… and how He wants us to be a part of His family forever and live life with Him and with others! Register for Week 5!
Week 6 – Splish-Splash Water Fun! (July 23-27)
Join us for a week of water fun! We will be splish-splashing at the water table, painting with bubbles, exploring why things float or sink, color mixing with water, learning how God saved Noah and his family during the flood, and more! Register for Week 6!
For more information, contact Jane Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 803.328.5472! Register for one or more sessions by clicking on the button below!