WCCS Early Childhood Summer Camp 2020
Join us for an amazing summer filled with fun, exploration, creativity… and learning how we can shine like the SON by the way we live and play!
Camp SonShine will be held for infants 6 months old through children who are 4 years of age as of August 31, 2020. In some cases, individual class placement may be upon the camp director's discretion.
- Infant Class - born between September 2, 2019 and January 1, 2020
- Ones Class - born between September 2, 2018 and September 1, 2019
- Twos Class - born between September 2, 2017 and September 1, 2018
- Threes Class - born between September 2, 2016 and September 1, 2017
- Fours Class - born between June 1, 2015 and September 1, 2016
Weeks of Camp
Registration closes one week in advance of each camp (or when the maximum capacity of a class is reached. Classes may also be cancelled if not enough registrations are received.) If you are interested in learning about any possible last minute openings, please contact Jane Wilson at email@example.com.
- Week 1 - June 8-12 – God's Amazing World - Register for Week 1 Here!
- Week 2 - June 22-26 – STEM and STEAM Explorations - Register for Week 2 Here!
- Week 3 - July 6-10 – Dr. Seuss Week - Register for Week 3 Here!
- Week 4 - July 13-17 – Out of This World - Register for Week 4 Here!
- Week 5 - July 20-24 – Under The Sea - Register for Week 5 Here!
Register for one or more sessions by clicking here!
Days and Location
- Camp will run Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m. with an extended stay option from 12:00 - 1:00 p.m. for $50 per week. Campers will need to bring a snack and lunch each day.
- WCCS Early Childhood Wing – Specific room assignments will be emailed the week prior to camp with additional camp information.
- Weekly Rate = $135 per child
- Extended Stay = $50 per week per child
Registration is now open. All students must register in advance to attend. Space is limited and registration will close once classes fill. WCCS also reserves the right to cancel a scheduled week of camp if the number of registrations do not meet the minimal camper requirement. Registration closes one week in advance of each camp. If you are interested in learning about any possible last minute openings, please contact Jane Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Week 1 – God's Amazing World (June 8-12)
Get ready to get out into nature as we learn more about God’s amazing world! Each day we will explore a different theme… from gardens and forests to oceans and animals! It will be a great week learning how God created our entire world and how we can help take care of it! Register for Week 1!
Week 2 – STEM and STEAM Explorations (June 22-26)
Get ready to get creative with science, technology, engineering, math, and art! This week of camp will be filled with fun as our tiny scientists and engineers work together to create new things and solve fun toddler friendly puzzles! During our Bible time we will learn how God is a part of our whole world… from math and science to art and technology. Register for Week 2!
Week 3 – Dr. Seuss Week (July 6-10)
“One fish… two fish… red fish… blue fish…” Join us for a week of fun as we read favorite Dr. Seuss books, get messy with some fun art, and put on our chef hats to create a few book cook recipes together! It is going to be a packed week filled with exciting literacy activities! Each morning will also include a worship and devotion time that will tie in to the big idea for the day! Register for Week 3!
Week 4 – Out of This World (July 13-17)
Journey with us out of this world for a fun themed space week of camp! We will be playing with space play dough, having fun in our space sensory bin, making starry sky paintings, learning how God created all of the Heavens and the earth, and more! Register for Week 4!
Week 5 – Under The Sea (July 20-24)
Journey with us out of this world for a fun themed space week of camp! We will be playing with space play dough, having fun in our space sensory bin, making starry sky paintings, learning how God created all of the Heavens and the earth, and more! Register for Week 5!
For more information, contact Jane Wilson at email@example.com or 803.328.5472! Register for one or more sessions by clicking on the button below!