WCCS Early Childhood Summer Camp 2019
Join us for an amazing summer filled with fun, exploration, creativity… and learning how we can shine like the SON by the way we live and play!
Camp SonShine will be held for infants 6 months old through children who are 4 years of age as of August 31, 2019. In some cases, individual class placement may be upon the camp director's discretion.
- Infant Class - born between September 2, 2018 and January 1, 2019
- Ones Class - born between September 2, 2017 and September 1, 2018
- Twos Class - born between September 2, 2016 and September 1, 2017
- Threes Class - born between September 2, 2015 and September 1, 2016
- Fours Class - born between September 2, 2014 and September 1, 2015
Weeks of Camp
Registration closes one week in advance of each camp (or when the maximum capacity of a class is reached. Classes may also be cancelled if not enough registrations are received.) If you are interested in learning about any possible last minute openings, please contact Jane Wilson at email@example.com.
- Week 1 - June 10-14 – Under the Sea - Register for Week 1 Here!
- Week 2 - June 17-21 – STEM and STEAM Explorations - Register for Week 2 Here!
- Week 3 - July 8-12 – Adventureland - Register for Week 3 Here!
- Week 4 - July 15-19 – Dr. Seuss Week - Register for Week 4 Here!
- Week 5 - July 22-26 – Fabulous Fairy Tales - Register for Week 5 Here!
Register for one or more sessions by clicking here!
Days and Location
- Camp will run Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m. with an extended stay option from 12:00 - 1:00 p.m. for $50 per week. Campers will need to bring a snack and lunch each day.
- WCCS Early Childhood Wing – Specific room assignments will be emailed the week prior to camp with additional camp information.
- Weekly Rate = $130 per child
- Extended Stay = $50 per week per child
Registration is now open. All students must register in advance to attend. Space is limited and registration will close once classes fill. WCCS also reserves the right to cancel a scheduled week of camp if the number of registrations do not meet the minimal camper requirement. Registration closes one week in advance of each camp. If you are interested in learning about any possible last minute openings, please contact Jane Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Week 1 – Under the Sea (June 10-14)
Get ready to dive down deep into some underwater fun as we learn about ocean life! We will be exploring God’s amazing creation in the deep blue sea, learning fun songs, getting messy with daily crafts, and more! Come ready to get a little wet each day as we break out the water table and learn more about God’s amazing water life! Register for Week 1!
Week 2 – STEM and STEAM Explorations (June 17-21)
Get ready to get creative with science, technology, engineering, math, and art! This week of camp will be filled with fun as our tiny scientists and engineers work together to create new things and solve fun toddler friendly puzzles! During our Bible time we will learn how God is a part of our whole world… from math and science to art and technology. Register for Week 2!
Week 3 – Adventureland (July 8-12)
Join us for an amazing adventure as we explore heroes, royalty, and explorers from the Bible! Get ready to learn how to be brave like David because our trust is in the One True God, be faithful like Esther because we were each created for an amazing purpose and a time such as this, and compassionate like Ruth because we can love our family and friends like God loves us! It is going to be a great week filled with adventure and fun as we learn more about some amazing men, women, and children of the Bible! Register for Week 3!
Week 4 – Dr. Seuss (July 15-19)
“One fish… two fish… red fish… blue fish…” Join us for a week of fun as we read favorite Dr. Seuss books, get messy with some fun art, and put on our chef hats to create a few book cook recipes together! It is going to be a packed week filled with exciting literacy activities! Each morning will also include a worship and devotion time that will tie in to the big idea for the day! Register for Week 4!
Week 5 – Fabulous Fairy Tales (July 22-26)
Calling all knights and princesses! This week is sure to be loads of fun as we explore the world of our imaginations. Each day will center on a different favorite fairy tale and activities that go along with each story. We will be building houses as we read “The Three Little Pigs,” learning about frogs when we read “The Frog Princess,” and MORE! Each day we will return to the big idea that each of us is truly a prince or princess when we have Jesus as our Forever Friend because we are then Sons and Daughters of the One True King! Register for Week 5!
For more information, contact Jane Wilson at email@example.com or 803.328.5472! Register for one or more sessions by clicking on the button below!