Thank you for Supporting Westminster Catawba Christian School!
YOUR gifts matter. YOU are the reason we are able to train our students to bless the world as disciples of Jesus Christ. It all starts with YOU! Thank you for your faithful support of WCCS!
Honor Someone with a Courtyard Brick Paver
If you would like to honor a student, parent, grandparent, or faculty or staff member with a brick paver in the Upper School Courtyard, please click on the link below for an order form. Proceeds from the sales of engraved pavers help support the school in areas such as technology, enhanced curricula, facilities upgrades, and updated equipment.
Ways to Partner with WCCS
The Annual Generosity Campaign is the cornerstone of partnering with our school, helping to cover the expenses not covered by tuition. This is the difference between affordable tuition and the actual cost to educate each child. Donors have the satisfaction of knowing that their contributions provide daily support that touches all students by meeting the school’s most pressing needs.
Donate online today! For questions or more information on how you can donate to the Annual Generosity Campaign, contact Lisa Barlow in our Development Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 803.328.5404.
Variable Tuition is a need-based tuition assistance program similar to those used by many private schools, colleges, and universities. This program allows a family to apply for reduced tuition that is right for their financial situation. This makes a Westminster Catawba Christian School education accessible to many qualified students who could not otherwise join our school community.
YOU can help make Christian education possible for more of our WCCS families. Donate towards our Variable Tuition fund today! For questions or more information on how you can support WCCS, contact Lisa Barlow in our Development Office at email@example.com or 803.328.5404. Also, if you would like more information on how you can apply for Variable Tuition, click here.
We are blessed to administer several scholarship funds that benefit current students and alumni. We offer need-based or merit-based scholarships that are awarded annually. Check out our Scholarships page to read more on how to apply for or donate to our various scholarships. If you are interested in donating to a specific scholarship fund, please contact Lisa Barlow at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consider a donor-advised giving fund as part of your stewardship planning. What are the advantages of a Giving Fund?
- Timing can be important in investing. For example, you may think the value of a particular stock is high and want to give it to ministry quickly. With a donor-advised Giving Fund, you give now and decide later which ministry or ministries you want to benefit (even in another tax year).
- Think of your Giving Fund as your own private foundation where someone else handles the paperwork.
- You make one gift but fund multiple ministries, perhaps over a long period of time.
- Gifts can be made anonymously if you desire.
- Use your donor-advised Giving Fund to train or disciple children or others in Christian stewardship.
For information about donor-advised giving funds, estate planning or deferred giving, contact Kristen Rhyne with Westminster Ministries Foundation at email@example.com.
At Westminster Catawba Christian School, we are passionate about developing the whole child; academically, spiritually, socially and physically. That is why we strive to provide opportunities for our students to discover their unique, individual gifts and talents. Your advertising dollars can help students discover their gifts in athletics and fine arts. A portion of your sponsorship will also benefit overall academic programming at WCCS. Your financial contribution allows our students to have the resources they need to thrive. Please consider this opportunity to partner with us by participating in our Corporate Sponsorship Program.
The primary objective of this sponsorship program is to allow businesses to have the opportunity to advertise in all possible areas at WCCS. It also allows businesses to create their own advertising packages to custom fit the various areas they desire to support. The best part is that all of our students benefit because all areas of programming are financially impacted. For more information regarding our Corporate Sponsorship Program, please contact Lisa Barlow at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the brochure link below to learn how you can be a part of our corporate sponsorship program.
Help our school at no cost to you! Make sure to re-link your grocery cards each year and help WCCS receive money back from your total purchases.
- Publix - Visit www.publix.com/partners to sign up for a Publix.com account. Click on Publix Partners, and select our school. You will then enter your telephone number each time you check out. Publix will give back to the school a percentage of each purchase.
- Bi-Lo – Take the Bilo enrollment card next time you shop and ask the cashier to scan it to re-link your bonus card. WCCS will receive a check based on a percentage of each purchase.
- Harris Teeter – To re-link your Vic Card to WCCS go to www.harristeeter.com or re-link at the check out with our school code #3243. The link ends in May and must be re-linked each August. The school receives a check for a % of your purchases.
- Office Depot – You can link each purchase to WCCS by asking the cashier to enter our school code, (code is #70091143) and we’ll receive 5% back on your purchases.
- Kona-Ice – Book Kona-Ice to provide a shaved ice truck at your next event, and Kona-Ice will give back to WCCS a minimum of 20% proceeds. Visit www.kona-ice.com or contact Marshall Nord (email@example.com) for details.
- Comporium Communications – You can link your Comporium long distance to our school and we’ll receive 3% of what you spend. Just call 803-326-6450 for your residential or business service and tell them you want to participate in the Affinity program for Westminster Catawba Christian School.
- Labels for Education (LFE) and Boxtops for Education – Box Tops are worth 10 cents each for the school! You don't have to clip now! Download the Box Tops mobile app and simply scan your store receipt that has the box top item on it. You can also keep sending in the traditional box tops labels to the school office. For more information, visit www.boxtops4education.com.
- AmazonSmile - You can now support our school through Amazon online shopping. Visit https://smile.amazon.com/ch/57-0727690 and select Westminster Catawba Christian School as the charitable organization you would like to support. A portion of all your online purchases made through AmazonSmile will be donated to WCCS.
Thank you for offering your time, your gifts, your talents, and your love to the students and staff at WCCS. Our school is unique and richly blessed because of the parent involvement we have.
Westminster Catawba Christian School has many opportunities for parents to volunteer. Click on the link below and fill out our volunteer form if you are interested in serving with us!
Donate online today by clicking on the link below! Or, if you would rather mail a check, please send your donation to the address below:
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Director of Development, Lisa Barlow at firstname.lastname@example.org or 803.328.5404. Click on the link below to donate now!