Westminster Catawba Christian School is a private, college-preparatory day school in Rock Hill, South Carolina, and is a ministry of Westminster Presbyterian Church (PCA).
The school’s grade levels include Infant through 12th grade with 550 students on two campuses. The Lower School Campus houses Infants through 5th grades and is on the property of Westminster Presbyterian Church. The Upper School Campus is located approximately one mile from the church and houses 6th through 12th grades.
As a ministry of Westminster Presbyterian Church, Westminster Catawba Christian School exists to educate students to bless our world as disciples of Jesus Christ.
Westminster Catawba Christian School provides biblically based, developmentally appropriate curricular and co-curricular instruction based on nationally recognized standards.
Statements of Faith
- We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as inspired by God, inerrant in the original writings, and the supreme authority for faith and life.
- We believe in one God existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, co-equal and eternal.
- We believe that man was created by God and bears His image, that he sinned against God’s law and thereby incurred physical and spiritual death.
- We believe that all human beings are born with a sinful nature and are in need of the Savior Jesus Christ for God’s reconciliation with them.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is the one true God.
- We believe that Jesus Christ died for the sins of His people, according to the Scriptures, as a voluntary representative and substitutionary sacrifice.
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of Jesus Christ, in His ascension into Heaven, and His personal and visible return to this earth.
- We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit; become children of God; are indwelt by the Holy Spirit; progressively become more Christ-like in thought, word, and action; and are eternally secure.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of all persons, judgment to come, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
Westminster Catawba Christian School is a ministry of Westminster Presbyterian Church (PCA).
Westminster Catawba Christian School admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.